It has been two weeks and as expected some things have changed with upsets and some big showdown games in the books.
- LSU 10-0 After beating Alabama in the big showdown game the top spot is theirs to keep unless they lose in a serious upset.
- OHIO STATE 10-0 They just keep rolling along but “the game” against Michigan is coming up, in Ann Arbor.
- CLEMSON 11-0 Momentum has been building for the Tigers. They have scored over 50-points in 4 straight games.
- GEORGIA 9-1 Two more wins and they should get their shot against LSU, with a chance for a Final 4 appearance.
- UTAH 9-1 These guys are for real. That will be verified when they likely meet a 1-Loss Oregon in the PAC-12 Championship game.
- ALABAMA 9-1 I can’t rank them higher because they must proceed without TUA.
- OKLAHOMA 9-1 GOTTA luv their Offense but unless that Defense catches a second wind they are going down in the next two weeks.
- FLORIDA 9-2 Only a slip at home to FSU (fat chance) keeps them from a juicy New Years Bowl.
- OREGON 9-1 They have won 9 straight and look stronger every week.
- PENN STATE 9-1 After their slip in Minnesota they bounce back against solid a IU team.
- MINNESOTA 9-1
- MICHIGAN 8-2
- BAYLOR 9-1
- NOTRE DAME 8-2
- CINCINNATI 9-1
Close but no cigar right now:
APPALACHIAN STATE 9-1; BOISE STATE 9-1; MEMPHIS 9-1;WISCONSIN 8-2
Be back at you in two weeks with another update before the teams play their Conference Championship games.