- JAGUARS TREVOR LAWRENCE QB Clemson All the second guessing is simply bullshit. This guy is the best QB prospect since ANDREW LUCK.
- JETS ZACK WILSON QB BYU A golden boy look, with STEVE YOUNG to his game. Now help him develop, JETS.
- 49’ERS TREY LANCE QB North Dakota State I cannot believe this team traded up for MAC JONES. Whoever it turns out to be, LYNCH/SHANAHAN will have their jobs on the line.
- FALCONS KYLE PITTS TE Florida Makes more sense to build around MATT RYAN than try to dump him, and eat his salary hit. BRADY says RYAN is just a kid.
- BENGALS JA’MARR CHASE WR LSU Old buddy of Mr. BURROW and should replace A.J. GREEN’s departure. Pressure? That will be on the OT that they take in the next Round to protect BURROW.
- DOLPHINS JAYLEN WADDLE WR Alabama An old acquaintance of TUA, who needs a big play guy to loosen up defenses he faces. Also an elite Return Man.
- LIONS PENEI SEWELL OT Oregon This team needs almost everything, but especially a bookend for DECKER to keep GOFF erect.
- PANTHERS DeVONTA SMITH WR Alabama I believe that DARNOLD is their man at QB, therefore a trade could be made here for someone wanting FIELDS. If not, then the big-play SMITH gives SAM 3 first-rate receivers.
- BRONCOS PATRICK SURTAIN CB Alabama A big, athletic Corner that goes a long way in rebuilding their secondary. He and VFA FULLER make CB a team strength right now.
- COWBOYS JAYCEE HORN CB South Carolina Athletic, aggressive son of NFL receiver JOE HORN, replaces AWUZIE who just didn’t make enough plays.
- GIANTS MICAH PARSONS LB Penn State Do everything LB that will greatly improve an almost rebuilt Defense.
- EAGLES JUSTIN FIELDS QB Ohio State This is the Pick here, just not what the Eagles want most. In the real world, I think they trade out with the PATS coming up to get FIELDS.
- CHARGERS RASHAWN SLATER OT Northwestern They are tempted by ZAVEN COLLINS, but they have got to protect HERBERT, and I sure don’t trust PIPKINS as their LT.
- VIKINGS ZAVEN COLLINS LB/ER Tulsa They wanted SLATER, but knew the Chargers did as well. Versatile, and Uber-athletic guy that will help them rush the passer.
- PATRIOTS MAC JONES QB Alabama So things work out after all for the PATS. After decades with BRADY, their Offense is used to functioning with a pocket passer at QB.
- CARDINALS CALEB FARLEY CB Virginia Tech After a successful VFA period, replacing PATRICK PETERSON was their biggest roster need.
- RAIDERS ALIJAH VERA-TUCKER OG/T Southern Cal Athletic OL that has arms normally graded as too short for OT. But he will start at OG or OT right away.
- DOLPHINS JEREMIAH OWUSU-KORAMOAH LB Notre Dame A quick, versatile defender that plays like a S in pass defense, and a ball chaser against the run.
- WASHINGTON JAMIN DAVIS LB Kentucky A one-year wonder that should seriously upgrade Coach RON’s Defense in a big way as an instant starter.
- BEARS CHRISTIAN DARRISAW OT Virginia Tech GM PACE really screwed up the QB situation here, with recent help from NAGY, and if they don’t fix the OL this year, he should be fired… finally.
- COLTS TREVON MOEHRIG S TCU An athletic player that started his college career as a CB. Coverage skills, combined with solid tackling make him valuable. He soothes the pain of no Round 1 OT left to replace CASTONZO.
- TITANS AZEEZ OJULARI OB/ER Georgia A young buck that specializes in edge-rush for now, but has the athleticism to be a full service starter as a LB soon.
- JETS NAJEE HARRIS RB Alabama An all purpose back that will serve new QB WILSON quite well. Last year, the oldest RB in football (Frank Gore) led the team in rushing by default.
- STEELERS TEVEN JENKINS OT Oklahoma State A big savvy OT that could be able to step right in as they rebuild their OL.
- JAGUARS KWITY PAYE ER/DE Michigan They need pass rush. I am not sure from where he will pass-rush, but he gets after the passer fiercely.
- BROWNS GREGORY ROUSSEAU DE/ER Miami (F). Yes they signed CLOWNEY, however, in recent years CLOWNEY has basically been a one year and gone mercenary.
- RAVENS JAELAN PHILLIPS DE/ER Miami (F) This is a risky pick because PHILLIPS has a scary history of concussions from his UCLA days. If he doesn’t get drafted early, it’s for medical reasons
- SAINTS CHRISTIAN BARMORE DL Alabama The Saints lost some serious talent from their Defense, and the DT spot is one of them. The potential is monstrous for this massive man.
- PACKERS ELIJAH MOORE WR/RS Ole Miss This has been a need for them since COBB left as a VFA. A quick and fast slot guy like MOORE is a a godsend for RODGERS.
- BILLS JAYSON OWEH DE/ER Penn State This guy is a physical marvel with huge upside. HUGHES is likely in his final season in Buffalo, and this is his replacement for 2022.
- RAVENS RASHOD BATEMAN WR Minnesota A good-handed and explosive receiver that gets separation with his route running and then makes big plays after the catch.
- BUCS GREG NEWSOME CB Northwestern. Nice sized Corner that will find immediate work in sub-packages and be starting in two seasons.
That’s all folks. Enjoy the 2021 NFL Draft, and don’t get too frustrated if your team doesn’t pick who you wanted them to. Sometimes they know more than we amateurs do about NFL level talent. It’s more about how these young men will transition to the pro game, than what numbers they put up in college.